Note users, how do you carry?

mark1914

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Note users how do you carry your phone daily? I am a PE teacher and coach. My daily wardrobe consists of sweatpants and shorts. The Note stands out like a sore thumb and is awkward in loose pockets. It shifts sideways all the time. I use my blackberry until the weekend. Then swap sims to the Note.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
when I wear shorts, I tend to wear cargo shorts with many pockets. Seems to work well.
Gym shorts are difficult cause the pockets are more loose and thus causes the phone to move around.
Had the same issues when I used my old iphones.

Eyepaint

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I wear shorts and jeans to work painting cars and its not a problem. I could see gym shorts being a problem. I would either wear regular cargo type shorts or just leave it on the desk. I could never resort to using a blackberry. But i say that not ever owning one. I tried one and the os seemed all kinds of confusing.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

mark1914

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I wear shorts and jeans to work painting cars and its not a problem. I could see gym shorts being a problem. I would either wear regular cargo type shorts or just leave it on the desk. I could never resort to using a blackberry. But i say that not ever owning one. I tried one and the os seemed all kinds of confusing.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

Its not that confusing. Its fun to text on due to the buttons. The screen is 2.5" compared to my Notes 5.3"!

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
During the week I keep it in my inside suit jacket pocket, and on the weekend I go crazy and put it in my purse. (Hey, it was funny to me)

Seriously, I use the Seidio Active case and holster. I am paranoid with anything in my pockets that could shatter if flexed too much. I have used them for years on all of my phones, and while the phones were getting smaller and smaller, so was the holster. Of course over the last few phones they have been getting bigger and bigger. It sometimes feels like i have my Nexus 7 strapped to my hip, but normally it doesn't get in the way.

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I carry it using my hands. :D
Joke aside, Im clerk so its usually on my desk. If i were to carry it ill put it in my front pocket and so far it feels comfortable.
When I am hanging out i wear jeans which is sometimes bit problematic. Its hot and im pretty sweaty so my phone is always kinda wet when i pull it out from my pocket.:sly:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

android chick

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
In my purse and in my hand.i love this note...i only bought it sunday...heard everyone talking about the note 2....what you guys think?which is better?

samsung galaxy note GT-n7000