Unloading 4.0.4 upgrade for Android on Samsung Galaxy Note.

Jaxagirl

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Galaxy Note for approximately 5 months. I used to keep getting mesages advising 'there is a new update for android' which I constantly ignored. I finally succumbed and downloaded it. Now I've got no idea where anything is. Everything is different. I am now getting widgets appearing on my screen from outside sources, things downloading all the time. I used to be able to 'Disable Background Data', now you have to 'Restrict Background Data' which doesn't work the same.

I just don't like it one bit and am wondering if ther eis any way of delting the current version to it's former, without having to reset all of my settings all over again.
I gues even if it came to having to do that, I'd more than likely prefer that than the current version.

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Galaxy Note for approximately 5 months. I used to keep getting mesages advising 'there is a new update for android' which I constantly ignored. I finally succumbed and downloaded it. Now I've got no idea where anything is. Everything is different. I am now getting widgets appearing on my screen from outside sources, things downloading all the time. I used to be able to 'Disable Background Data', now you have to 'Restrict Background Data' which doesn't work the same.

I just don't like it one bit and am wondering if ther eis any way of delting the current version to it's former, without having to reset all of my settings all over again.
I gues even if it came to having to do that, I'd more than likely prefer that than the current version.

Go to SamMobile.com | Everything for your Samsung Mobile | SamMobile and register for forum use. Download your firmware and flash thru ODIN, Instruction is available on that site. If unable to follow thru, PM me and I'll go over with you step by step.

adipabeta

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site

Please try to understand it. Use it a couple of week at least.
Cause i love how 4.0.4 works. :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez