How to remove blue bar when scrolling?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys when you scroll in the browser or inside the menues you can see the blue bar animation. I was trying to find the way to remove this but no avail. its really annoying is there any way to remove it? thanks.

Last edited:

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
You would have to find a rom that doesn't have the bar in it. It is built into the os.

Sent from my battery draining Skyrocket.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
yeah.. i'm gonna have to give it some time to adjust i guess. i've been using opera for all this time but it doesn't display properly some items on the websites such as amazon and others. but opera does excellent text reflow which stock browser doesn't have. but having to switch constantly between browsers is kinda PITA. do you know if there is any way to fix at least this issue (pinch to zoom - double tap) on the stock browser? thanks

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Use dolphin hd. Best browser I have ever used. Displays pages very well and is fast. And I like the chrome style tabbed browsing. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my battery draining Skyrocket.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
thanks I did try it (and used it on my previous Atrix) but on skyrocket, dolphin pinch to zoom - double tap doesnt work either. so the stock browser seems to be my only choice since i've discovered that if i zoom in the page and then rotate the screen horizontally and back to portrait it resizes the text to the level i want it to be. idk who in their mind would remove such useful feature and on top of that add that nasty blue tint.... otherwise the Skyrocket is an awesome device. loving it.

jdm-skyrocket

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
You can thank the iPhone people for the blue, they sued Samsung over the bounce properties of the browse, so Samsung had to switch to this blue crap. Can't pinch -n- zoom on Dolphin either, anybody tried dolphin browser mini?