Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

Dutch29

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Tmobile is very spotty in my area as well. You may want to check AT&T 's coverage in your area. If AT&T has good coverage, Switching to Net10 might be the best thing for you unless your phone is locked to Tmobile.

Teresa Franklin

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I have tried all the settings on here and nothing works. the internet will work with the Straight Talk setting that they gave me but can't send nor receive picture message. Please help!!!

Eric Gilchrist

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

****mms proxy should be 66.209.11.33

- - - Updated - - -

****mms proxy should be 66.209.11.33

RhioHarrell

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

I have a samsung galaxy exhibit 4g phone running android.i converted it to ST but now my internet is not working and i tried using the info in here to change my APN but it disappear and I cant change it to another one.can somebody pls help me?

Dutch29

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

My newest settings are the same as my last settings post, Except APN type is not set. I guess this change was needed after I updated to Jellybean 4.1.2

sup3rnovuh

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
thank you very much, i've been trying to get connected to the internet without using wifi for about a week now, this article helped me fix my problem :)

Fred Batton

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Here's mine.

Name: straight talk
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: not set
Port: not set
User name: not set
Password : not set
Server: not set
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS proxy: mms3.tracfone.com
MMS port: 80
MCC:310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: none
APN type: Internet+ mms
Bearer: Unspecified

My data has never worked this good, ever! (about 9 months)
Good Luck!

These settings gave me everything except i still cannot send/receive pictures ;(

HC1Gunner

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I can't seem to access my APN settings, they are all grayed out or locked. This all happen when I updated my phone from Ice-cream to Jellybean 4.1.2. Help!

I have two choices, ATT phone (phone), or ATT WAP (wap.cingular). No matter which one I chose, when I hit edit, everything is grayed out, and can't be changed? Near the bottom is a check-box, "Enable/disable APN, its checked, and says APN enabled.

Last edited:

sweetride

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
new APN settings for ST ATT sim on your renewal date you lose data. Enter this apn to get data back.
Support | Straight Talk
new settings

Field Settings

Name
straight talk

APN
tfdata

Port

MMSC
http://mms-tf.net

MMS Proxy
mms3.tracfone.com

MMS Port
Thank you. I was trying to find the settings for my i537 (s4 active) to work on straight talk and changing to a combination with these settings worked. in the end i ended up with:
name: straight talk
apn: tfdata
proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
port: 80
user name: not set
password: not set
server: not set
mmsc: http://mms-tf.net
mms proxy: mms3.tracfone.com
mms port: 80
mcc: 310
mnc: 410
authentication: none
apn type: not set
apn protocol: ipv4
apn roaming protocol: ipv4
apn enabled
bearer: unspecified

dlinarez

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone.

I have gone through every set of settings posted on this thread, and the only set that gives me some what success are the settings posted above by sweetride. With these settings i am able to send/receive mobile data but can't send/receive picture messages. I get the download failed error and the picture messages i send are never received.

Can anyone please post settings that have been confirmed to be working for both mobile data and MMS for using a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket with an AT&T sim from StraightTalk?
Thanks in advance!

Dutch29

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
These are the AT&T, Straight Talk settings for my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (i727) in Louisville, Ky. Running Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean)

Name: straight talk
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: not set
Port: not set
User name: not set
Password : not set
Server: not set
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS proxy: mms3.tracfone.com
MMS port: 80
MCC:310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: none
APN type: not set
APN protocol : IPv4 (shaded in gray)
Enable/disable APN : checked (shaded in gray)
Bearer: Unspecified

My data has never worked this good, ever!
Good Luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89