Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II 4g not sending mms

FlyByMars

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
When I try to send mms, it says that it is sent, but the person never gets it. I've seen that mms can't be sent while wifi is on, but I don't even use the wifi. I've also seen that people have had succes with changing the apn options via the mobile networks settings, but all that I can do on that screen is turn the 3g on/off. It hasn't even been a month since I bought this phone.

amccombs

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
What phone does and version of os does the person have that you are sending to?
Do you have someone else to try with?

I ask because my Samsung Continuum with Android 2.2 has a bug in it that it cannot receive messages after it received 200. The phone is supposed to delete messages when it gets to 200, but it does not. I have to manually delete messages to receive more.

FlyByMars

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
It's anyone I send pictures to. I just spent 2 hours on the phone with boost mobile and still nothing. I don't even think they know what the problem is. They've made me reset my phone about 7 times with different methods that they were "trying."

I'm not even close to any mms limits.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Gabriel Linares

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem! It was after I updated to jb.. I try tweakker and Iits not compatible with my samsung galxy s2! I also try gesture search and try apn settings but the only thing i can do is check a box dat says Sprint as my carrier cant changed bck to boost mobile! Any help???