How can I recover my data from my damaged phone?

A

AC Question

My phone suddenly went off while i was checking messages. The display is since then not working. I took it to the service station and they are saying the mother board needs to be replaced. There was no SD card so all my data was on phone memory. Is there anyway i can recover the data? The phone is Samsung Galaxy Core.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
My phone suddenly went off while i was checking messages. The display is since then not working. I took it to the service station and they are saying the mother board needs to be replaced. There was no SD card so all my data was on phone memory. Is there anyway i can recover the data? The phone is Samsung Galaxy Core.

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.
A familiar and sad story.

Your Google account would sync many things if you left them checked (as below) and turned Master Sync on occasionally.

You can access and copy your photos (DCIM folder), music files and other media to a pc, but only if you had no pin/code lock.

If you had a lock setting apart from swipe, do you think you can still unlock with the screen as it is, presumably not.

Do you remember if you had your Samsung account set to sync. This would help to transfer Samsung files to another phone.

If you had Google+ backing up your photos, or another cloud service, better still.

Try with usb if the device storage and folders are recognised.

2esyze4u.jpg
ujy2yhej.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress