- 1 Posts
phone stuck in boot screen
after my battery ran out, my phone has been stuck in boot screen (the one before the cyanogen arrow that says "samsung galaxy s3"). wiping data and cache do nothing. i want to reflash, but my computer doesn't recognize my phone so i can't drag the zip into my phone.
any ideas on how to reflash despite this/fix this without reflashing?
tyvm for you time
- 07-01-2014, 05:44 AM #2
- By xKronicx in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 21Last Post: 07-26-2015, 02:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 01:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:28 AM
- By Frazzel 001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:42 AM