Android stuck on "Starting android..." on boot/power

connan 1

Feb 17, 2023
Visit site
I tried rebooting and restarting it, the screen is black with the text "Starting Android..." and I can only change my volume or turn it on and off that's it.
I let the battery drained for 5 days and after plugging it in it's still stuck there , IDK what to do and the reason for this is because I had max battery saving on before letting it died

I also went to safe mode in order to turn off the battery saving in the settings but upon entering safe mode I get the same screen! "Starting Android..." and just like powering it on normally it does not

Hi @B.Diddy I am the one that posted the question, My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A11 and yes I am able to boot into recovery mode I actually booted into there cause I saw someone said to wipe cache partition but that didn't do anything either

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find, and also merged the posts together (in case things seem a bit out of order).

You might have to try reflashing the firmware. @mustang7757 can probably help with that.

connan 1

Feb 17, 2023
Visit site
Hello, that would be greatly appreciated but I do not have any experience with flashing or 3rd party apps or tools to access the phones and stuff. If you could help or show a good video that would be helpful but I am a total beginner about this stuff

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000