Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S3 & Galaxy note battery

Does anyone know or have tried switching the batteries from the note to the S3. I'm starting to hear that the larger note battery will fit the S3. Since we don't have an S3 in the U.S yet, its hard to see and compare the 2 together. I saw a slim extended battery for the note online as high as 3030mah. The S3 slim extended battery will go as high 2500 to 2600mah when it does come out. A big difference to the note.

thanks in advance...

ROM
    Phenomenal 2.4 ICS

Not true, does not fit

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Default Re: Galaxy S3 & Galaxy note battery

I doubt it, but even if it did. I wouldnt recommend doing it. Im pretty sure that can ruin the phone.

ROM
    Phenomenal 2.4 ICS

they have different connectors too, note has 3 and galaxy s3 has 4 connectors.. probably due to the fact that the nfc-chip is in the battery

i doubt that the s3 ACTUALLY needs the note's battery. it has a smaller screen size, and a fairly beefy(2100mAh) battery. it only has a 400mAh diffrence. plus the north american version doesnt even use a quad core.