WiFi stops working

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I have to turn off WiFi and turn it back on for it to start working again. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeh i had the same... but i figured its becuz my isp is doin maintenance and they never told me... or your router may have interference... lastly could be a dodgy s3... try connecting to a different wifi router

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
My wifi works perfectly now but I did have one hell of an aggravating time getting it to work with my home router (static IP). It seemed the device works perfectly with DHCP and connects to my work network perfectly each time. I am an IT Tech for a living so I have over 12 years professional experience and over 32 lifetime computing experience. I put in all the info and got it connected - and it seemed to be working fine. Next day it would connect to my router and show everything was connected correctly but it wouldn't load any data at all. All settings were fine so eventually I just deleted the network profile and recreated it. Been working flawlessly since after several days (knock on wood).

Rev.