Home screens... Let's see what you got.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Decided I'd focus on a one screen setup (OH THE HORROR). Yeah, I know, a single screen...in Android?!?!?!
Was a BEAR to line everything up. All the ususal suspects present: Nova Prime, HD Widgets, Minimalistic Text, Beautiful Widgets, Battery Widget? Reborn, Desktop VisualizeR and a bit of Photoshop

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/QDigga/FutureInterface.jpg

Thats very nice man and very tidy since youre using one screen :)
Take it you have a hidden dock(s) with app shortcuts?

One of the nicest set ups ive seen :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Decided I'd focus on a one screen setup (OH THE HORROR). Yeah, I know, a single screen...in Android?!?!?!
Was a BEAR to line everything up. All the ususal suspects present: Nova Prime, HD Widgets, Minimalistic Text, Beautiful Widgets, Battery Widget? Reborn, Desktop VisualizeR and a bit of Photoshop

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/QDigga/FutureInterface.jpg

This is probably the best set up in this entire thread, looks insane, how long did it take to setup?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

qdigga

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Thats very nice man and very tidy since youre using one screen :)
Take it you have a hidden dock(s) with app shortcuts?

One of the nicest set ups ive seen :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Thank you :) I do have a hidden dock, however, the bottom area (with the E and two circles) is a blank desktop visualizer hotspot that goes directly to the app drawer...

qdigga

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
This is probably the best set up in this entire thread, looks insane, how long did it take to setup?

Thanks man, I appreciate that. It took a couple hours. Had to keep modifying and sending the wallpaper back to my phone, to make sure everything lined up. Placed all the widgets first and then built/modified the wallpaper around it... I might keep this one for a week or so! IF I can get used to it being only one page, hahahah....

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I could easy live with 1 page i think with multiple docks with gesture shortcuts. Can folders be put in a dock?

I kinda like my messy other pages though :)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Why so dark bro?

I get easy headaches and sensitive to light so I usually have a screen filter on most of the day

I have a habit of forgetting to take the filter off before taking a screen shot, lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol i thought screenshot would ignore things like that.
Screen filter is great :)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My latest creation muahahaha lol :cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

Bro that is excelent lol.
Love it. Kudos to you :beer:

Whats the dock icons? They look like Droidicon which cost a fortune so i got them the naughty way :)