s3 the best built samsung?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i really love the look of the s2, s3 is too curvy+girly i think but the build quality is amazing for a sammy. that metal "ring" around it just seems to keep it stiff and theres no plasticy squeaks. it really feels iphone quality once youve used it for a while (i HATE apple but gota admit their things are solid)

InkedAdrenaline

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
The iphone feels so solid because it is built out of real glass. Drop it once and your done. Coming from a 4s I personally love the lighter feel of the s3.

Tapatalk'd from my Galaxy S3

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
The iphone feels so solid because it is built out of real glass. Drop it once and your done. Coming from a 4s I personally love the lighter feel of the s3.

Tapatalk'd from my Galaxy S3

+1 too came from the 4s and it feels so great and looks great but I have really fallen in love with the s3 perfect size and weight for me

Sent from my retina iPad using tapatalk

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I never understood why reviewers deducted points from the s2 and s3 for feeling light. They said the phone felt cheap. I thought light was a good thing, especially for a phone this size.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I never understood why reviewers deducted points from the s2 and s3 for feeling light. They said the phone felt cheap. I thought light was a good thing, especially for a phone this size.

Its no that its light but the fact that it is plastic and some of Samsung phones do feel "cheap" but I don't think the s3 is one of them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I put my old Droid 3 in my pocket this weekend and couldn't believe how heavy it feels now after carrying the GSIII for a couple of weeks.

I like the design of the GSIII. It is the first phone that feels like it was designed to get completely out of the way so a person can just get on with using it.

-Suntan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkjr77