Just got the P30 Pro

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So i just made a Just got a OnePlus 7 Pro thread 2 days back and now im here lol. Dont tell Mustang lmao.

Well the phone is good, yeah screen isnt as good as the OP7 Pro but not really noticeable... Weird but true... And the power button is rock solid. Feels very sturdy. Built quality is good. But the few things which made me "regret" is that it doesnt have stereo speakers,no free screen protector (got free protectors for the S10 series and OnePlus 7 Pro) and the Huawei launcher home screen swipe down shows search instead of quick settings.

But so far not bad.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So i just made a Just got a OnePlus 7 Pro thread 2 days back and now im here lol. Dont tell Mustang lmao.

Well the phone is good, yeah screen isnt as good as the OP7 Pro but not really noticeable... Weird but true... And the power button is rock solid. Feels very sturdy. Built quality is good. But the few things which made me "regret" is that it doesnt have stereo speakers,no free screen protector (got free protectors for the S10 series and OnePlus 7 Pro) and the Huawei launcher home screen swipe down shows search instead of quick settings.

But so far not bad.

You can not hide from me :))
I'll see u tomorrow , bed time

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
What made you decide to switch? P30 Pro is definitely the best phone I've used along with Mate 20 Pro. P30 Pro's single speaker is much more powerful than the Mate 20 Pro's stereo speakers though, quality is better too.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What made you decide to switch? P30 Pro is definitely the best phone I've used along with Mate 20 Pro. P30 Pro's single speaker is much more powerful than the Mate 20 Pro's stereo speakers though, quality is better too.

Dont know. Was tempted to just open the box and im kinda glad i did. XD

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unknownrdssdg