Google Music Lockscreen Controls.

Eion

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone figured out how to get the stock Google Music widget to appear on our lockscreen? I can access controls from pull down notifications but normally with ICS there is a control widget on my lockscreen.

NickLippert

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't have any tips but I'm hoping someone else does. I miss being able to pause music from the lock screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

soccerdude2014

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Uhh well with me...i just open google music.. and if i lock the screen, after i swipe to unlock, i see some controls for it right over where the numerical pad for the PW is.

odedl

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Disclaimer: I am involved in the development of this lock screen app.

Try it out, you can select any widget to appear on your lock screen.
It is called: Quick Launch Lock Screen and has some other cool features like iPhone style missed calls and messages, quick access to camera, recent apps, and recent call log.

Let me know how you like it.
Download on Google Play

-O.D

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Disclaimer: I am involved in the development of this lock screen app.

Try it out, you can select any widget to appear on your lock screen.
It is called: Quick Launch Lock Screen and has some other cool features like iPhone style missed calls and messages, quick access to camera, recent apps, and recent call log.

Let me know how you like it.
Download on Google Play

-O.D

I tried it out. Not that bad actually. I like it. You should be able to do more customizing though. Instead of having the most recent contacts and apps you should let us pick which ones we want there. Also. This doesn't actually lock the phone so you would still have to use Samsung lock which would make it kind of pointless. I'm currently using go locker and if you just add the customization trust me you could be better than them. Keep up the good work.

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
You can get them on there if you use the pin or password lock under security. I believe you have to have the swipe disabled. I got mine working right now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: vzwty

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
You can get them on there if you use the pin or password lock under security. I believe you have to have the swipe disabled. I got mine working right now.

Confirmed! This works! That was my only complaint with Google music. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

kippykip

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried Wave Control. You can set the app you want to use with. You can wave your hand to fwd, pause/ play, etc. I find it super useful because it works when the screen is off, so it should be super useful while driving.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

This is a terrible execution by Samsung. Lockscreen audio controls should appear regardless of the security options.

AndrewEvan

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
So has anyone figured out how to get the stock Google Music widget to appear on our lockscreen? I can access controls from pull down notifications but normally with ICS there is a control widget on my lockscreen.

I think if you enable notifications for google music in settings, you will be good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
healinghelp