johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Who actually uses it and what do they use it for? Self portraits, vlogs, pictures with friends. My friend uses it to see if her hair is Ok lol

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Video calling, that's it really. The screen is so nicely reflective when not on so I just use that when I need to get a quick look at my gorgeous Adonis mug - totally joking of course :p

Rev.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i just noticed the "mirror" feature in the cam' app the other day and used it to show my fiance how epic her hair dyeing fail was :)
its fixed now but il post pics on request.....

ps, anyone tried usin the mirror effect pointed at a mirror for some trippy visual feedback loop? :screwy:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I basically only used it to take a few pictures of my wife and I on vacation. Never used since. I really want to start using my gs3 to its fullest potential. So I am trying to use these features more.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
That same friend of mine uses her ffc to take tons of self portraits and puts them on Facebook. I can't think if another way to use it often and I will not post that many pictures of myself.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I used it to skype with my friend to see how it worked on my 3VO. The results were better than if i had used my laptop like i always did.

No joke.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm embarrassed to say this... but I sometimes use the FFC as a mirror... lol

me too mate. nothing to be ashamed of and no1 around u knows what youre doin ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa