Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

View attachment 43915
Sheldon the snail being shy (hes a lot longer with his big neck out) :)

EDIT: good lord theres a sachet of durex pleasure gel in the pic.... duno how that got there.
and my..erm my nephews?.... R/C car on bottom shelf :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Ewwww. Lol

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

New Star Wars movie coming!! Now I don't want the world to end this year.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

grr what have i done wrong in the settings? celtic beat man utd remember :)
it wouldnt let me enter glasgow celtic, just celtic then i tapped the option "football"
is there an american football team called celtic??

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1351631459799.jpg

Thats my settings

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

New Star Wars movie coming!! Now I don't want the world to end this year.

call me old but i prefer the originals, theyre raw and organic and somehow believable... maybe just coz i watched em as a kid.
so is this new one gona be a sequal to the originals?

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

call me old but i prefer the originals, theyre raw and organic and somehow believable... maybe just coz i watched em as a kid.
so is this new one gona be a sequal to the originals?

I prefer the originals too. Lucas fu**ed the prequel trilogy, but now he will only be a consultant. So my hopes are high for the new ones. And disney has made a good job with the marvel movies imo. So I believe its going to be awesome!
I guess it will be a sequal, happening after episode 6. But there are no news about this.
I'd like to see something like the Legacy of the Force saga.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

a prequil would be hard unless it goes way back in time, which could actualy be pretty cool, the start of all these planets and solar systems becoming united etc.. not sure how a sequil would work.
my main problem with the new ones is the sound volume lol, theres really quiet scenes and disgustingly loud ones.. they hurt my ears in the cinima and im the guy dancing next to the huge speaker at a rave lol :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

anyone like the tattoo on my wrist btw?
its the UK organ donor logo.
my wee bro was an organ donor and among others, his heart valves saved two babies.
when people ask me what it is, i have a shortcut on my phone to the online form for people to sign up there and then :)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

a prequil would be hard unless it goes way back in time, which could actualy be pretty cool, the start of all these planets and solar systems becoming united etc.. not sure how a sequil would work.
my main problem with the new ones is the sound volume lol, theres really quiet scenes and disgustingly loud ones.. they hurt my ears in the cinima and im the guy dancing next to the huge speaker at a rave lol :)

Really? That's your problem? If I start to say all my problems with the prequel trilogy, I won't finish this post today. But overall I don't think it's so bad as other fans think.
I said I was hoping for a sequel, that would be after everything we saw. The Legacy of the Force happens about 30 years after episode 6. Leia and Han married and with kids, Luke too... Han's son murdering Luke's wife... etc.
If they made a prequel, it could be about the old republic, maybe. I don't know, lol. I'm just too excited about this.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

anyone like the tattoo on my wrist btw?
its the UK organ donor logo.
my wee bro was an organ donor and among others, his heart valves saved two babies.
when people ask me what it is, i have a shortcut on my phone to the online form for people to sign up there and then :)

I think it's cool. Started to say something about it but decided not to. Lol. But yeah it's pretty nice. At first I thought it was like a tattoo you and Clair decided to get that matched. Haha

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Really? That's your problem? If I start to say all my problems with the prequel trilogy, I won't finish this post today. But overall I don't think it's so bad as other fans think.
I said I was hoping for a sequel, that would be after everything we saw. The Legacy of the Force happens about 30 years after episode 6. Leia and Han married and with kids, Luke too... Han's son murdering Luke's wife... etc.
If they made a prequel, it could be about the old republic, maybe. I don't know, lol. I'm just too excited about this.

lol tbh im not really a starwars geek, i was just winging it to impress you :)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

lol tbh im not really a starwars geek, i was just winging it to impress you :)

Oh! Ok, lol! :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

My lil hammy got up to greet me when I got home :)

Sent from my HTC One X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351635176860.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351635176860.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 10
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351635562854.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351635562854.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 10

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I think it's cool. Started to say something about it but decided not to. Lol. But yeah it's pretty nice. At first I thought it was like a tattoo you and Clair decided to get that matched. Haha

thanx m8.
actualy clair copied me and got one on her hip.
she got my name tattooed after a month of being together lol. she has a ring tattoo next to her engagement ring with my initials too.
im actualy bit worried incase prisoners think my tatt is some gay pride thing lol :p
any1 else got tatts?
i just have my bro's name on my heart with a 4leaf clover under it (partialy covered by hair lol im due a trim) :)