Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

man no wonder we never see u in the homescreens thread lol!
youre 15.. get creative :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

man no wonder we never see u in the homescreens thread lol!
youre 15.. get creative :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Creativeness isn't one of my strong suits as of yet. Don't worry, I'll show up there eventually :p and with some "creativity" in tow. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Bedtime for Mango. I need to rest and let this alka seltzer do it's thing... here's to hoping I don't feel like poop in the morning :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

get well soon bud.
bed with a podcast for me.
cya 2moz im sure (unless u die of man-flu) :p

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

do u mean the one x has same cpu as int' s3 or the US s3 does mate?
my 1gb ram is nearly always nearly full but thats fine on android.
the gamble is whats gona be more important in next 2years, quad core or more ram lol :)

I mean in the US, both phones have the same CPU. And one gig wouldn't be enough for me with Sense/touchwiz, but with CM10/AOKP you get an extra 350 or so mb RAM.
ill admit to bein a startrek nerd but ONLY Voyager :)

Original, Next Generation, Voyager and the movie were all great. Deep Space Nine was so bad it made me sick to my stomach.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

That would be great too! But this is just after episode 6, right? Thrawn's story actually begins before the battle of Yavin (don't know much about him). I think they might choose to take a bigger leap into the future, to avoid having to show the known characters with different/older actors.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

As long as they follow existing Canon I'll be happy. Not being directed by George Lucas already gives it a leg up IMO.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I mean in the US, both phones have the same CPU. And one gig wouldn't be enough for me with Sense/touchwiz, but with CM10/AOKP you get an extra 350 or so mb RAM.

Original, Next Generation, Voyager and the movie were all great. Deep Space Nine was so bad it made me sick to my stomach.

i dont like the original or ds9 or Enterprise, next gen is ok but voyager really captures my imagination.
theyre replayin the whole series daily so im seeing ones i missed. ive never seen the 1st or last one yet though.. dont ruin the last one PLEASE :)

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

i dont like the original or ds9 or Enterprise, next gen is ok but voyager really captures my imagination.
theyre replayin the whole series daily so im seeing ones i missed. ive never seen the 1st or last one yet though.. dont ruin the last one PLEASE :)

I watched the first episode of DS9 when it first aired, and had no desire it watch another one.

On a whim, I started watching it on Netflix, and I'm actually enjoying it. Voyager is still my favorite, followed by Next Gen. Enterprise was good for the first two seasons, the took a nose dive.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm alive, and I feel 500x better than I did yesterday :D

Just got a runny nose and a cough left, but other than that I feel like I could pile drive a train :cool:

Sent from my HTC One X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

What languages do you guys speak.? I'm currently in the process of learning French,I can keep a convo going but I clearly sound like a foreign person lol. I speak English and Spanish,now gotta add thart French to the list :)

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I'm alive, and I feel 500x better than I did yesterday :D

Just got a runny nose and a cough left, but other than that I feel like I could pile drive a train :cool:

Sent from my HTC One X

I congratulate you for having a good immune system. :thumbup: But darn do I feel like a train hit my head today :( lol.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

What languages do you guys speak.? I'm currently in the process of learning French,I can keep a convo going but I clearly sound like a foreign person lol. I speak English and Spanish,now gotta add thart French to the list :)

I know a little japanese. Probably forgot everything by now.
And portuguese is my native language.

Does anyone here speak klingon?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

English, and Tagalog. Taking Spanish this year, so I guess that counts too. Idk if I can count Japanese, since I watch a lot of anime subbed :D

Sent from my HTC One X

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Punjabi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I speak Merican' and picked up some Japanese from living there for a couple of years.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I know a little japanese. Probably forgot everything by now.
And portuguese is my native language.

Does anyone here speak klingon?

Where does Klingon originate from.?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

English, and Tagalog. Taking Spanish this year, so I guess that counts too. Idk if I can count Japanese, since I watch a lot of anime subbed :D

Sent from my HTC One X

Where's Tagalog from.? There are so many languages I haven't heard of. :eek: