Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
But really though. How can you mention red heads with out mentioning the personification of perfection herself... Ariana Grande. I am truly inlove with her.

ariana-grande-instagram_large.jpg

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
What?............................. Betrayal. Well, there is only one way to truly know if someone is a true redhead :p:p ,..........That is what I was wondering about Scarlet J. she appears as a blond in lot of photo's?

Yeah... she's blonde.

But Deborah deceived me! She broke my heart! :(

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
lol. you guys are funny. i prefer having a small cleavage myself.

I heard the bigger, the more health problems you'll have later on, like back problems, etc. etc.

...And before you ask how I know this, the girls at my school talk really loud. Annoyingly loud. :mad:

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
the bigger it is, the more it'll sag. some girls genetically have bigger ones than their frame allows, though. some go for breast reductions to alleviate back problems.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Love you all lol, but the bigger they are, the better your young get fed. Nothing wrong with mother nature lactating out loud.....

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Finally got a good shot of the ugly scratch on my N7...

Behold, the scratch in all its ugly glory :p

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354344324290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354344324290.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 17

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
you try breastfeeding. hurts like hell.

Much respect here. That said, and working in the medical field, moms who successfully feed for a year give their babies huge advantages....nothing like moms immunity. When moms stop feeding their infants early, we see them often for GI issues and allergy issues, Their immune systems are always compromised as well. Moms that lactate for a year have the most immune robust healthy babies we see......just saying. No matter how big or small, feed them infants naturally and make them strong. Or send them sick to me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty