Black S3 wanted,,, besides Verizon, what are, or will be my choices ???????

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
First posting for me so be kind.

I'm a current iPhone 5 user/owner ( on ATT) and want to switch to the GS3 but only when I can get a S3 in black,,,I'm willing to stay with ATT or go to T-Mobile but they don't have the S3 in black,,,, I would rather not switch to Verizon,,( I did stop by my local Verizon store and fell in love with the black S3 when I saw it),,,,, I MUST have a black S3

Is ATT or TM going to ever get the S3 in black and if so when ???

Thanks in advance for any help/info.

Yes,,, I did a search but did not find any up to date answers.

Cheers
Davyo

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
There's nothing in writing as of yet but I don't see any reason why the other carriers wouldn't eventually get the black color as well. From a marketing standpoint, releasing it before the holidays would be wise... so if I had to take a wild guess I would say sometime between now and the end of November.... again, it's just a guess.

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Maybe buy an unlocked black S3, or consider something like a full Decal Girl wrap in black.

Yep,, I been looking at the unlocked option but would rather get one with a contract price,,,, I did purchase a decal wrap off Amazon but it looks kinda cheesy.

There's nothing in writing as of yet but I don't see any reason why the other carriers wouldn't eventually get the black color as well. From a marketing standpoint, releasing it before the holidays would be wise... so if I had to take a wild guess I would say sometime between now and the end of November.... again, it's just a guess.

Agreed, I'm gussin at some point in time the other carriers will offer a black S3,,,, it's just frustrating that there is no information I can find on "when" that might happen.

I'm sure Samsung has their reasons but not offering the GS3 in black right from the start seems like a BIG mistake on Samsungs part.... Offering a Blue S3 to compete with a black iphone seems like a really dumb pick.

Cheers
Davyo

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1351343583611.jpg
decalgirl skin but theres a pure black one, matte or gloss :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87