What's everyone's fave live wallpaper?

jamiethemac

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm a fan of phase beam and mood ics, but I'm always on the lookout for new and inspiring ones. What's everyone else using.

Feel free to post pics if you like :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Depending on time of year:
Halloween (Kittehface)
My Beach HD (DualBoot)
Paperland (Pro) (Joko)
Snowfall (Kittehface)
All excellent!!!!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Celestial Bodies, n i just bought Tornado 3d (by maxelus.net) on a whim, check out the vid on play store, its awesome :)
Alive Video Wallpaper is kinda cool too
Oh and Sim Aquarium is lush, it has a free part thats kinda cool but u have to buy some fish for a cool 3d underwater scene... VERY realistic :)
Paperland Pro is cool but a bit girly for me

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Last edited:

mbj8448

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love Christmas HD this time of year. The roaring fire, twinkling lights, snowfall, steam from the mug...all look great. And there are lots of customization options, like uploading a personal picture to be in the picture frame on the mantle, putting your own children's names on the stockings, different color lights, etc. It is all a little silly but also very festive and fun. It is definite crowd pleaser when people see it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love Christmas HD this time of year. The roaring fire, twinkling lights, snowfall, steam from the mug...all look great. And there are lots of customization options, like uploading a personal picture to be in the picture frame on the mantle, putting your own children's names on the stockings, different color lights, etc. It is all a little silly but also very festive and fun. It is definite crowd pleaser when people see it.
That sounds pretty cheery, mbj, is it just called 'Christmas HD' in the play store?

I've yet to see any that really floats my boat, or that I like enough to even download. The skiing one, although the pics are much like the back-country copter skiing we used to do a lot, is a pretty lame slide show. Couldn't find a live deep powder or ski racing live app.
Other areas of interest? I tried to find, but couldn't. So maybe I should look into developing my own live-wall apps. :light bulb...thinking:

Anyhoo, I still use the stock wind turbines, because I like how they almost instantly reflect the current weather outside; the darkening skys; the lightening; the rain?running down on the inside of the GS3's display; and the snow is pretty too. :cool:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone wantin snowfall over your own WP, best work around ive found is Pixel Rain (free)
Set amount of drops to max.
Set speed to min.
Change colour to white.
Set "traces to none.

If anyone finds a better snowfall overlay, plz pm me ;)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah, EVERYONE try 3d Wallpaper Effeft LWP... trust me, follow the instructions.... set sensetivity pretty low,and have your mind blown while your folders etc "float" above your wallpaper :)

mbj8448

May 17, 2011
Visit site
That sounds pretty cheery, mbj, is it just called 'Christmas HD' in the play store?

I've yet to see any that really floats my boat, or that I like enough to even download. The skiing one, although the pics are much like the back-country copter skiing we used to do a lot, is a pretty lame slide show. Couldn't find a live deep powder or ski racing live app.
Other areas of interest? I tried to find, but couldn't. So maybe I should look into developing my own live-wall apps. :light bulb...thinking:

Anyhoo, I still use the stock wind turbines, because I like how they almost instantly reflect the current weather outside; the darkening skys; the lightening; the rain?running down on the inside of the GS3's display; and the snow is pretty too. :cool:

Yep. By Dualboot Games. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.dualboot.apps.christmas&token=ki76C_Nt

There is a video demo in the Play Store. It was worth the few bucks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Tornado 3d with fire theme.. theres loads of themes. Its not free though :(

PS its the one by Maxelus.net at top of list!

uploadfromtaptalk1353703187375.jpg
White theme
uploadfromtaptalk1353703212965.jpg
Theres lightening and debris flyin everywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non