Jellybean Visual Voicemail - SLOWWWWWWWWWWW

digitalfreaknyc

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I updated to Jellybean, the Visual Voicemail sucks on it. There are ads on it and it takes forever to get them to load. It also crashes a ton when you try to delete voicemails.

Is this only happening to me? Anyone else having the same issues? Any way to fix this or should I download another VV program?

Sailindawg

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I take it you are using a at&t VVM? If so, I'm still on ics and it is laggy as well. Sometimes it works well, sometimes laggy. It has to be their servers.

digitalfreaknyc

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I take it you are using a at&t VVM? If so, I'm still on ics and it is laggy as well. Sometimes it works well, sometimes laggy. It has to be their servers.

Nope. I'm on t-mobile. Ever since I got Jellybean, it's been crap. There are ads there now and it takes several seconds to pop up. Extremely laggy.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I'm on t-mobile. Ever since I got Jellybean, it's been crap. There are ads there now and it takes several seconds to pop up. Extremely laggy.

Sounds like T Mobile needs to update their visual voicemail. I've been on JB with Sprint for awhile and my visual voicemail works perfect. I've had no issues so far listening to them, deleting them, or moving them to SD card. They also seem to come in on time because if I'm at work I can't always answer even if I see the call. The phone stops ringing and a minute or two later it automatically pops up with the notification that I have a voice mail.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

NewMind83

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had Att visual voicemail and continue to have zero problems with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

JudH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
PF Visual Voicemail +

+1 for PhoneFusion. I've been using it (the free VM-only product not their full one-number service) since the Windows Mobile 6 days and can definitely recommend it. One big plus is it supports incoming faxes. What few faxes I get I know are coming and I let the call go to PF but for $1?/month you can get a dedicated local(ish) number and give that out as your fax#. I've got the app set to push but polling and SMS are options.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
+1 for Hullomail.... especialy for the faceboop share function if you have drunken friends :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

digitalfreaknyc

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I'm finally going to have to make the change. Is it easy to set up another service and disable the t-mobile one? Theirs is AWFUL. It will freeze for (literally) 30 seconds to a minute sometimes.
This is what it will look like:
screenshot2013021518535.png

It just hangs there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez