Grey circle with a x?

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
As you know, in the messaging app it usually shows a paperclip now it's showing a Grey circle with an X in it. Any ideas why it suddenly changed? My search pulled up some threads but none of them had answers.

Sent from Big Red

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
As you know, in the messaging app it usually shows a paperclip to say there are attachments in the thread now it's showing a Grey circle with an X in it. Any ideas why it suddenly changed? My search pulled up some threads but none of them had answers.

Sent from Big Red

Sent from Big Red

Lisa Howell

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I went to take the screen shot and it's gone now... So weird

Sent from Big Red

I have a pic of it. . It comes and goes. .Don't know why. . It started one day. . Thought I was blocked but that wasn't it. . But it started after I'd been blocked once. .I know texts still go through and MMS.. go figger. . They need a code book. I have a Note 2 if that helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-28-12-12-12-3.png
    Screenshot_2013-04-28-12-12-12-3.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 43

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Lisa,
For some reason the screenshot is not being shown - there's just a placeholder.
Is this showing on SMS/MMS that you've already received, or in the new entry box?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Lisa Howell

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
When I look at the list of people in my messaging it shows up right by their name, not a particular message. It comes and goes. Was told it is Tango. . But have other Tango users and not by their names.

Lisa Howell

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for contacting Tango support!

I am not entirely sure what "x in a circle" you are referring to but I am guessing that in a Tango text message that is an indication that your message failed to be sent to that user.

Simply try re-sending the the Tango message while you are connected to a strong WiFi connection.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana