S4 features on S3

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
The GS4 owners will get to enjoy it for a while before they move any of it to the GS3. I'm really hoping the Samsung Health apps come quickly, though. That's the one area that really stands out to me.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps you should check out the Samsung Play Store (or whatever it's called) - S Health was available as a download a long time ago via their ecosystem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps you should check out the Samsung Play Store (or whatever it's called) - S Health was available as a download a long time ago via their ecosystem.

Just checked...it's not there. Good idea, though. I hadn't thought of checking their store.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
The GS4 owners will get to enjoy it for a while before they move any of it to the GS3. I'm really hoping the Samsung Health apps come quickly, though. That's the one area that really stands out to me.

Yes, I'm also very interested with it as well to see if I can incorporate any of it into my daily training! So much so that I would get the S4 if it wasn't coming to the S3!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

I just checked and there is no SHealth app there (Samsung app store).

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

I don't think this .apk is good for the S3 unfortunately. No icon in drawer. Installed but have no way of opening up the app.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you need to be on 4.1.2 or higher for this to work? I installed it on 4.1.1 and it doesn't show on home screen or app drawer.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

I'm on 4.1.2 and no icon in drawer as well.

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I grabbed the .apk from a thread over at xda. I too can't get it to show in my app drawer, but it installs fine. I have searched around on how to get this to show in my apps but have not been sucessful. Just thought I'd share the .apk, I was hoping someone would figure it out and report back with a solution.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I grabbed the .apk from a thread over at xda. I too can't get it to show in my app drawer, but it installs fine. I have searched around on how to get this to show in my apps but have not been sucessful. Just thought I'd share the .apk, I was hoping someone would figure it out and report back with a solution.

Ok. If you find out how to get it to work, please let us know. I'll do the same. :)

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't c those features commin any time soon, we're still on 4.1.1 or at least I am (t-mobile) we still haven't seen tha multi screen ported over from tha note 2

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't c those features commin any time soon, we're still on 4.1.1 or at least I am (t-mobile) we still haven't seen tha multi screen ported over from tha note 2

Pretty sure Samsung has made 4.1.2 and Premium Suite available to the carriers. Sprint has already released both, and the OTA is rolling out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty