What do i do now??

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
OK I am new to the world of Android. I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 that after a little trial and error i rooted the phone and flashed Cyanogenmod 10.0.0. I am very proud of these two accomplishments thus far. I love the custom ROM ability of android. but my question is this. What do i do now? :confused: , and furthermore anyone got any suggestions on a good reference source i can use to stay up on the latest news?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
My suggestion would be to start reading these forums, and AC blog entries, especially the rooting forum for your device / carrier? See what other people are saying and doing. I've learned most of what I know about Android and rooting / ROMs just from reading on this site. You'll find threads about what rooting will let you do, and apps you can use only while rooted. There is a wealth of information here for the taking.

If the latest news you're looking for is Android news, this is the place. Not just the forums, but the main Android Central page, too.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Look at other ROMs with other features, most people just flash cm because it's the only one they have heard of. So it's time to look at others and see what you like

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
If you want the latest news, listen to the android app addicts podcast, as well as the all about android podcast

One talks about ROMs and apps, the other talks about the latest news and apps of the week

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Well for news I tend to stick with this site and androidauthority.com. If you ever get into the mood of trying a different ROM head over xda.com and make an account. You'll have a lot of reading to do though.