My New Samsung S3 not working properly!!

rodainaabuerban

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got a new Samsung s3 and it is not from my country. First of all, it doesn't connect to laptop whether by a cable or Bluetooth. I made sure the Bluetooth was turned on on both devices. Secondly, the Double Tap to Top motion doesn't work except when I click "Try". Third, it doesn't connect to WI-Fi and it says that it is disabled, and i know the internet works on other devices. I cant do anything. I can put my music on there from my laptop or do anything else useful with it!!!!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I am no expert in electronic devices but I don't like the sound of this.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
OK, let's take things one at a time:

1. I'm not sure about BT, but to connect by cable you need to have Samsung drivers installed on your computer. Assuming you have the international version of the phone (i9300), post #2 here should help you find the right drivers: Samsung galaxy s3 i9300 - Drivers - Windows 7

2. Double Tap only works in a couple of Samsung apps; no one else has bothered to code their apps for it. The only apps I know of where it works is in the Mail (not Gmail) app page that lists all your messages, and in the Contacts app.

3. Do you have WiFi turned on? (Settings / Wi-Fi, tap the toggle to turn on. If WiFi is turned on, where are you seeing the the message that says it is disabled, and exactly what does that message say?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer