Samsung S3 pixel quality off

pocahontas0227

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Well I'm brand new and I have a huge problem with my Samsung S3. It started about an hour ago, so here is the problem: when I search anything on the Internet and try to view the pictures all I see is a big blob. The pictures appear super blurry, the same happens on Instagram. I restarted the device and tried to look through the settings and no luck. Any help is much appreciated. Thank u

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Well I'm brand new and I have a huge problem with my Samsung S3. It started about an hour ago, so here is the problem: when I search anything on the Internet and try to view the pictures all I see is a big blob. The pictures appear super blurry, the same happens on Instagram. I restarted the device and tried to look through the settings and no luck. Any help is much appreciated. Thank u

Welcome to Android Central, could you possibly post a screen shot of your problem?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
^ What he said
What browser are you using?
Did you install or update any apps recently (as in, around the time the problem started)?
If you tap in the browser, does it automatically zoom in, and do the pictures look any different when seen full size?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699