Screen Display Broken, can't connect Phone to Computer

rpelt13

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
So yesterday I accidentally ended up breaking my phone's screen. It won't display now. I need to pull some photos off of it for a project I'm working on, and when I try to connect my phone to the computer, it just starts charging, and my computer doesn't see it under My Computer for me to open up the folder and just pull my pictures that way. Is there anyway to force the connection there? I can see the red dot that tells me my phone is charging, and I know that if I could see the screen I could just choose to have it link as a device my computer would see, there's just no way for me to see the display since it is broken.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Apparently your pictures are being saved on the internal memory rather than on an SDCard? In the future you may want to consider purchasing an SDCard (they are so ubiquitous that you can practically find them in a Cracker Jack's box) and saving your pictures/videos there, so that you always have the option of pulling the card out and putting it in a computer.
I realize that this doesn't help you now, but unfortunately there's not much you can do if the phone won't connect to the computer. You did power on the phone (I'm assuming that you can hear the normal boot up audio?) before connecting it, right?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress