- 1 Posts
So I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and couple days ago I let my cousins who are 11 & 13 years old, play with it.
When I came back, the password to get in was face recognition (with the blink)
And of course when I asked them what the pin was they couldn't remember.
Is there a way for me to restore my phone to it's factory settings if I don't have the pin?
- 08-20-2013, 10:24 AM #2
- By icauser44 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 08:45 PM
- By droidlouise in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 02:51 PM
- By Derek11598 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:12 AM
- By robert.wason in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 11:24 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 01:24 AM