Samsung Galaxy- What is Force Stop

arvindkhanolkar

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I am using yahoo mail and gmail on my samsung device. It was working Ok. However, in between I downloaded Whats app on my device .
Since then both the mails are getting Force Stop. Or rather most of the applications are showing "Force Stop" in memory usage. After I tap Force Stop, I again start receiving mails but after receiving one or two mails again the Force Stop reappears. I then removed whats app from the phone thinking that it is utilizing space but the "Force Stop" continues. I have tried but been unable to do away with it. Below usage also a line appear No defaults set but there are no instructions about setting default.

Arvind

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am using yahoo mail and gmail on my samsung device. It was working Ok. However, in between I downloaded Whats app on my device .
Since then both the mails are getting Force Stop. Or rather most of the applications are showing "Force Stop" in memory usage. After I tap Force Stop, I again start receiving mails but after receiving one or two mails again the Force Stop reappears. I then removed whats app from the phone thinking that it is utilizing space but the "Force Stop" continues. I have tried but been unable to do away with it. Below usage also a line appear No defaults set but there are no instructions about setting default.

Arvind
Welcome to the forums!
You can try to clear cache in recovery. That may help. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html