Galaxy S3 - Restricted number going straight to VM despite
me UNchecking that option in the dialier menu. Two of my husband's doctors numbers come up either as 'restricted' or as 000-000-0000. My phone doesn't even ring. I need to receive these calls. I double and triple looked at that option is unchecked. Thoughts?
- 10-23-2013, 04:43 PM #3
- 6,187 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 - Restricted number going straight to VM despite
I'm not sure what 'checkbox' you're referring to. Are you saying that you have 'Auto reject mode' (in the Phone app -> Menu button -> Call settings -> Call restriction) turned off?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 10-28-2013, 01:46 PM #5
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:27 PM
- By Jonathan Rodriguez3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:59 AM
- By Kevin Colwell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:21 PM
- By gsampl4 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:42 PM
- By seamonky in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 03:13 PM