Google Play store issues

Aurelien Brandt

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi, another newby to these forums! I've tried everything I can think of and am now turning to here in the hope that someone can help me!

I recently updated my S3 with the new software update and since then I cannot access the Google Play store without having to accept the terms and conditions every single time!! Quite literally 20seconds after I've exited the play store and go back in I have to re-accept these terms and conditions. I tried clearing the cache and data to no avail and also checking my account details to confirm them as well as making sure the auto sync data is enabled but it doesn't seem to work. The reason I want this to stop (aside from it being incredibly annoying) is that I constantly have to go back to the settings to stop the apps I have from automatically updating and using up all of my available data!
If anyone could suggest something i would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks!

Aurelien Brandt

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thank you for the welcome and suggestion! I do mean the play stores cache, yes.
I tried to do that, but sadly my play store is still doing the same. It seems as if it just can't save my device with my account to realise when I am accessing it.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Try going through each of the following (in Settings -> More (if using the Tab view) -> Application manager -> scroll right to the ALL tab) and clearing cache and data:
Google Play services
Google Play Store
Google Services Framework

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Time for a Factory Reset - sorry.
Be sure to use something like Kies v3 to make a backup before proceeding.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty