- 1 Posts
Straight talk Galaxy S3 cannot recieve texts from iphones
Okay, so I was with ATT when I switched to straight talk. While I was with ATT I had an Iphone 5. I ported the number from my Iphone to my new straight talk phone which is a Samsung galaxy S3. I can call out and receive calls. I can send out texts as well but only people that have Samsung are able to reply to my Samsung phone. If I send a text out to someone with an Iphone their reply is sent to my deactivated Iphone. I have turned off IMessage on my iphone and I still cant receive texts on my Samsung. Do U need to get a SIM card or maybe a SD card? Do I need to mess with the VPN settings(I haven't messed with it yet)?
My android version is 4.1.2
I am extremely new to all this and any help would be great!.
- 06-05-2014, 09:16 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Straight talk Galaxy S3 cannot recieve texts from iphones
i am having the exact same problem i contacted straight talk and they told me they have never heard of this and i should contact each provider of the people who i can not recieve iphone texts from and ask them why i was like wth i have a friend with an iphone on straight talk and i cant recieve texts from her either and he just ended our conversation so irritated!! hopefully someone will have a solution other than leaving straight talk cause the phone wasnt cheap lol
- By pawprints86 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 05:31 AM
- By Red_Berry_21 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:06 AM
- By Jepster in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:45 PM
- By ymcewen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 05:10 PM
- By Dj Prole in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:47 PM