Straight talk Galaxy S3 cannot recieve texts from iphones

vuld

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so I was with ATT when I switched to straight talk. While I was with ATT I had an Iphone 5. I ported the number from my Iphone to my new straight talk phone which is a Samsung galaxy S3. I can call out and receive calls. I can send out texts as well but only people that have Samsung are able to reply to my Samsung phone. If I send a text out to someone with an Iphone their reply is sent to my deactivated Iphone. I have turned off IMessage on my iphone and I still cant receive texts on my Samsung. Do U need to get a SIM card or maybe a SD card? Do I need to mess with the VPN settings(I haven't messed with it yet)?

My android version is 4.1.2

I am extremely new to all this and any help would be great!.

April Heagy

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
i am having the exact same problem i contacted straight talk and they told me they have never heard of this and i should contact each provider of the people who i can not recieve iphone texts from and ask them why i was like wth i have a friend with an iphone on straight talk and i cant recieve texts from her either and he just ended our conversation so irritated!! hopefully someone will have a solution other than leaving straight talk cause the phone wasnt cheap lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa