Phone won't turn on

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I went to check my email when I got to work this morning and my GS3 crashed. I couldn't get it to get past the splash screen on restart, and now I can't even get it to turn on at all. Battery was full this morning, anyone have any clue what may be the issue?

Posted via Android Central App

leegreg81

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Can you boot the device into recovery?

Hold the volume up, home, and power button at the same time until you see the Samsung logo, and then release.

You may need to perform a factory reset.

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
now I can't even get it to turn on at all. Battery was full this morning, anyone have any clue what may be the issue?
If you remove the battery for a few minutes and then reinsert it and connect the charger (without turning it on), do you see the battery graphic showing the battery level and charging activity?

If so, just leave it connected for a couple of hours (you can short-press the Power button just to get the screen to turn back on so that you can see the charging progress) until it's fully charged. Then try turning it on again.

If it boots but gets stuck during the boot cycle then see if you can boot into Recovery mode or Download mode. Let us know what happens.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk