Please recommend a sturdy inexpensive case for my Samsung Galaxy S4

SamsungDrama

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi !
I want a really sturdy case, this is very important to me more than sleekness and looks. If possible, I'd like to not pay more than $10 (I mean, it's just a case...) I am OK with bulk, it’s not at all a problem. But I don’t want it to be high on the sides where it’s hard to see and feel some of the keys on the screen. I also want the buttons on the side (power, volume) to be uncovered. If they will be covered, then I’d like them to easy to push through the material. I had 2 that were hard to push. In one case I had to remove the case each time, it was a drag but at least the case would easily remove. But the more recent case is sooo tight I can barely remove it. I would also like the case to be pink. Lastly, I'd like the case to cover the tops and bottoms of the phone, I noticed some cases only cover part of the top and bottom and leave other parts open (and I don't just mean the outlet ports). Any help appreciated, Thanks!

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi !
I want a really sturdy case, this is very important to me more than sleekness and looks. If possible, I'd like to not pay more than $10 (I mean, it's just a case...) I am OK with bulk, it’s not at all a problem. But I don’t want it to be high on the sides where it’s hard to see and feel some of the keys on the screen. I also want the buttons on the side (power, volume) to be uncovered. If they will be covered, then I’d like them to easy to push through the material. I had 2 that were hard to push. In one case I had to remove the case each time, it was a drag but at least the case would easily remove. But the more recent case is sooo tight I can barely remove it. I would also like the case to be pink. Lastly, I'd like the case to cover the tops and bottoms of the phone, I noticed some cases only cover part of the top and bottom and leave other parts open (and I don't just mean the outlet ports). Any help appreciated, Thanks!

Diztronic TPU

Diztronic.com: Protective Cases for Mobile Phones

SamsungDrama

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your response!
Some like this case but some say it gets dirty fast, is too slippery, doesn't protect enough and the keys are covered in a way that the material is too hard to push on. So now I don't know, and I was looking at the light pink one. I like warm light baby pinks, or medium as the darkest but not cool pinks. I know that sounds silly but I feel happy having a pink (and sturdy) case I like.

rbarnes65

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
OtterBox Defender! That is what I have been using ever since I got my S4, last January. Not a scratch on it!

Galaxy S4

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi !
I want a really sturdy case, this is very important to me more than sleekness and looks. If possible, I'd like to not pay more than $10 (I mean, it's just a case...) I am OK with bulk, it’s not at all a problem. But I don’t want it to be high on the sides where it’s hard to see and feel some of the keys on the screen. I also want the but to be on the side (power, volume) to be uncovered. If they will be covered, then I’d like them to easy to push through the material. I had 2 that were hard to push. In one case I had to remove the case each time, it was a drag but at least the case would easily remove. But the more recent case is sooo tight I can barely remove it. I would also like the case to be pink. Lastly, I'd like the case to cover the tops and bottoms of the phone, I noticed some cases only cover part of the top and bottom and leave other parts open (and I don't just mean the outlet ports). Any help appreciated, Thanks!

LLOYD Flex Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android LLOYD Cases - ShopAndroid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa