Upgrade Problems

Philip Kneen

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Got my S4 last week, all going well until last night when I was informed an update was available for download, since then I cant dial out! anyone any idea what can be wrong, gone through all the settings I think are relevent but no joy.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi, Got my S4 last week, all going well until last night when I was informed an update was available for download, since then I cant dial out! anyone any idea what can be wrong, gone through all the settings I think are relevent but no joy.

Are you getting any kind of error message? Exactly what happens when you try to dial?

First, go to settings and update your PRL and Profile. See if that fixes it.

If not, try a battery pull. Leave it out for several minutes, put it back in, and reboot.

If that doesn't work, try clearing the phone's cache. Boot into recovery mode If it's the same as the S3, turn the phone off. Then press (simultaneously) the volume UP, home and power buttons. When you see the Samsung logo, immediately release all three buttons. (If you release too soon or too late, the phone will boot normally. Just power off and try again.) Use the volume keys to select the clear cache option, then the power button to execute it. Reboot the phone, and try again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang