Battery drained problem!

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!

I'm using Galaxy s4 mini for about 4 months now. Everything was perfectly fine but 2 days ago, when I updated the software which is compatible with galaxy gear, the battery is running out very quickly.

For example:
Its battery was 34% when i was using it last night. After playing game for about 10 mins, the battery warning message appeared saying that the battery was only 4% left. During the time i used it, I noticed that the screen was even hotter than normal.
Today, I used it when there was 24% left, still for playing games and it was the same as yesterday (heating problem, battery drained quickly), but it was 'better', 10% left.

Anybody knows what happened to my phone pls help me!
Many thanks :)

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!

I'm using Galaxy s4 mini for about 4 months now. Everything was perfectly fine but 2 days ago, when I updated the software which is compatible with galaxy gear, the battery is running out very quickly.

For example:
Its battery was 34% when i was using it last night. After playing game for about 10 mins, the battery warning message appeared saying that the battery was only 4% left. During the time i used it, I noticed that the screen was even hotter than normal.
Today, I used it when there was 24% left, still for playing games and it was the same as yesterday (heating problem, battery drained quickly), but it was 'better', 10% left.

Anybody knows what happened to my phone pls help me!
Many thanks :)
Have you had a look at your battery statistics?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress