Battery drained problem!
I'm using Galaxy s4 mini for about 4 months now. Everything was perfectly fine but 2 days ago, when I updated the software which is compatible with galaxy gear, the battery is running out very quickly.
Its battery was 34% when i was using it last night. After playing game for about 10 mins, the battery warning message appeared saying that the battery was only 4% left. During the time i used it, I noticed that the screen was even hotter than normal.
Today, I used it when there was 24% left, still for playing games and it was the same as yesterday (heating problem, battery drained quickly), but it was 'better', 10% left.
Anybody knows what happened to my phone pls help me!
- 12-16-2013, 07:13 AM #2
- 12-16-2013, 07:23 AM #4
- 12-17-2013, 08:54 AM #8
Re: Battery drained problem!
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
- By brosko in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Gator352 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:33 AM
- By Ioan T in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 03:06 PM
- By officialclar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:37 AM
- By Georgi65 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:00 PM