- 2 Posts
S4 Mini GSM/FD LTE/UMTS
Ok so I am torn between the Mini and the S4. I really do not know which one to go for. The s4 is £100 more but I am willing to pay the extra if need be.
Now I am not phone techy at all.
I do not know what I should be looking for when looking at its network connectivity...
I read somewhere about the Mbps people were recieving and they were saying they were capped at like 14.4 mbps (can't find the link again)
But anyways, I am quite fixed on getting one of this phone.
So is there a difference in the network connectivity speeds between the S4 and S4 mini? Like would the s4 be able to reach speeds much higher than that of s4 mini?
- 12-24-2013, 07:54 PM #2
- 84 Posts
Re: S4 Mini GSM/FD LTE/UMTS
I have the S4 mini and love it. But it is my first smart phone so i have nothing to compare with and be disappointed by. I signed up with Rogers [Canada] because they have the best and most towers across the country, and have them in the best locations [nice to get there first!]. So regardless of where i am there is less chance for roaming or long distance charges.
I do not want a "big clunky thing" in my pocket, so no regular S4 for me.
- By john905r in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:50 PM
- By szreed97 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:47 AM
- By PedroCam in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:46 PM
- By PedroCam in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:33 AM
- By nsuley02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:56 AM