- 02-27-2014, 07:10 AM #2
Re: How to record calls on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192
This has always been a big question in the forums for all phones. I don't think there's an app or anything that will allow you to record the other person. I think there's only apps that record your end.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 02-27-2014, 08:43 AM #3
- By Graeme Duncan in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:49 AM
- By dsl4life in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:16 PM
- By petenjen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:00 PM
- By neel69 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:54 AM
- By mtvictor in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:53 AM