- 04-14-2014, 01:39 PM #2
Re: How to restore contacts?
Welcome to Android Central! I found this thread discussing the topic: [Q] Converting SPB to vcf files / Importing SPB without Kies - xda-developers
From that thread, the best option is probably to open the SBP file using Kies on your computer, select all contacts, then click Save As, and make sure to add ".vcf" to the file name. Then you can import that .vcf file either directly on your phone into your People app, or you can import it on the Google Contacts website.
- By Jeff Stroup in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 39Last Post: 10-09-2014, 04:19 AM
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:02 AM
- By brianalley in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:32 PM
- By dataz722 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:10 PM
- By phlash in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:27 AM