Downloaded pictures won't swipe

farrous

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know how to make downloaded images swipe? So essentially I removed a bunch of pics from the camera (DCIM) folder onto my computer, then put some back and they won't allow me to swipe left or right (just for these images, not ones I have just taken with the camera and not touched).

The same issue is with images downloaded from the web into the downloads folder.

Thanks guys

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. So you want those photos that you put back on your phone to display in a row, where you can swipe back and forth among them? If so, are they all in the same folder?

farrous

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes they are all displayed in a row and all in the same folder but I cannot swipe from one to the next when the image is opened.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Strange problem. Try going to the App Manager, selecting Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now open Gallery again and wait for the database to rebuild. Does it work now?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Clear Data won't delete your photos--it will only delete the Gallery app's database. If you Clear Data from Gallery, then open it again, it will rebuild its database, and hopefully that issue will resolve.