Goo manager/twrp issue

neils0911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I've been having problems recently trying to flash cyanogenmod on my international samsung galaxy s4 i9505. One problem is thought of was that my twrp may not be up to date (I have v2.5 and know 2.6 is available) so I downloaded goo manager and went to the option to install openscript only to get a message saying that no recoveries could be located even though I have twrp installed. Can anyone give any advice why? The weird thing is that if you click the option to boot recovery it takes takes me to twrp so the app must be picking the custom recovery up in some way

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I've been having problems recently trying to flash cyanogenmod on my international samsung galaxy s4 i9505. One problem is thought of was that my twrp may not be up to date (I have v2.5 and know 2.6 is available) so I downloaded goo manager and went to the option to install openscript only to get a message saying that no recoveries could be located even though I have twrp installed. Can anyone give any advice why? The weird thing is that if you click the option to boot recovery it takes takes me to twrp so the app must be picking the custom recovery up in some way

2.6 works fine for me on my s3, but we have dees compiling them for us, you may have a different Dev doing them for the s4. Also the Dev may not have uploaded it to goos servers yet.

You should be able to find it on the international s4's android development forum on xda. They have to provide flashing instructions, although it would probably involve using Odin or mobile Odin.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

neils0911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Cheers guys I'll have a look. Is there any way to uninstall twrp? I'm thinking of unroofing my phone and starting from scratch again to see if that helps

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Cheers guys I'll have a look. Is there any way to uninstall twrp? I'm thinking of unroofing my phone and starting from scratch again to see if that helps

You have to flash back to stock using Odin. The instructions should be stickied in the international s4's android development section, the same I mentioned in my earlier post. Sorry but I don't feel like linking right now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87