Spigen Neo-Hybrid delay email

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Just got this from Spigen regarding my red case.

Drat!!!

John

Dear John,
Thank you so much for your recent purchase with Spigen SGP!

We are contacting you today to notify you that the production of the Neo Hybrid in Dante Red for the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been slightly delayed to early May.

It is important for us to send you the Neo Hybrid case as soon as we can to protect your device, but we also want to send you our very best design! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we hope that you will understand our reasons for slightly delaying the release date to another week or so.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service on HelpDesk.
We are are here to help!

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I got the same email today in regards to the red one. Oh well. Not like I have the phone anyways. Plus I didn't pre order as I'm waiting on the 32gb model. So I don't mind lol.

Jeff Siegel

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at the hybrid case and was torn between the Red and the Slate. If that Red is like a Blood Red (as opposed to a Bright/Ferrari Red) I'd be on that in a heartbeat. Do we have any real photos other than the renders of it (even on another device) / Oh and I'm waiting on the 32 as well / I have 19 on my GS3 used.

xioser

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
For once we might get something first/ontime in the UK. My S4 has been delayed a week which im not happy about at all, but on the other hand i got an amazon email confirmation for my SGP Neo Metal Slate today, should be here within a few days, shame i wont have a phone to put it on!! Pull your finger out samsung!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam