New to Android OS
I'm coming from an iPhone 4S so I'm unfamiliar with the setup of android OS but I'm picking it up as I go. Regarding Notifications, does this incorporate text messages, device messages, emails, etc.? Also, for some reason none of my texts (or other Notifications) seems to be making any noise when they should be. I have the ringer on and a notification sound selected (as well as having the volume for notifications at max) but it only vibrates. The phone isn't in silent mode because other things will make noise like receiving calls or touch tones, I'm a little confused as to why my texts aren't making noise.
- 05-01-2013, 06:45 PM #2
- 05-01-2013, 06:48 PM #3
- 05-01-2013, 08:18 PM #5
- 05-01-2013, 09:02 PM #7
Re: New to Android OS
Go into your actual apps. Each app has an option for notifications within the apps settings Just because your volume is up doesn't mean you automatically get notifications. You need to set them up and select the sound you want for your apps.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
- By trinxified in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 13Last Post: 04-18-2013, 02:46 AM
- By trinxified in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2012, 08:56 PM
- By syed25 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:34 PM
- By zentenn in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:00 AM
- By wifiphone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:32 AM