Samsung Galaxy S 4 Junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottadus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I have returned my S4 im tired of all these new phones with all this hardware and they still have lag.

Im sticking with iphones, At least it works.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It's all good. Have to go with what you like.

Enjoy your iPhone!

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Of ALL the things to return the phone for..u returned it for Lag?
Would you return your laptop because it freezes?
Nothing is perfect, everything will have problems...the S4 lag problem is NOT that bad, and there are ways to make it better...I would say you downgraded, but if thats what u want

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Two days you said I had htc one so now you don't like galaxy s4, so then now back to iPhone, so I'm wondering if you are at right forum? I think you should stick with you stinky apple forum. No offense just advice.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Awesome...another ********* who loves Apple, didn't actually buy a device, and then posts on forums saying how bad it is. How about, some of us might have cared about you if you mattered...but you don't!

Sent from my Galaxy S 4 on Sprint...and yes, I have LTE so I don't need to hear anyone's **** about how Sprint sucks and there's no LTE

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
What is the point of this post? just curious...

I came from an iPhone 4S.. now THAT phone was laggy.. crashed ALL the time.. this is a brand new phone that just launched - of course there might be kinks that need to be ironed out, but don't need to make a thread just to bash this phone? how is this post helping anyone?

If you don't like the phone, do the adult thing - return it and move on.. No need to bash the phone on a S4 forum.. maybe you should go to iMore and complain about your experiences? just saying..

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Before this thread gets out of hand and locked...it's the perfect opportunity to post this:

"Search: Karate....KARATE!!!"

:D

Last edited:

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Samsung galaxy s4 junk lol that's why people are leaving the rotten apple bigger screen, no need for itunes to put music on phone, expandable memory, romovable battery. Quit whinning and move on.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have returned my S4 im tired of all these new phones with all this hardware and they still have lag.

Im sticking with iphones, At least it works.

The iphone sucks to. But yes the s4 is laggy and slow as hell. I sold mine the day after i recieved it. Went with the one and its smooth as butter.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Of ALL the things to return the phone for..u returned it for Lag?
Would you return your laptop because it freezes?
Nothing is perfect, everything will have problems...the S4 lag problem is NOT that bad, and there are ways to make it better...I would say you downgraded, but if thats what u want
There should be no lag on the s4. The note 2 didnt have any. And the s4 noticably lags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non