- 667 Posts
Conditional call forwarding popup
So I noticed when I make calls I get this message that says "conditional call forwarding is active" in one case it ended the call immideately and I'm not sure why exactly. Been looking around online and I can't figure out why or how to turn this off.
Any clues? It's annoying plus I'm not sure why it's ending some calls immideately after about 1 second.
Thanks for any help!!!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
- 08-15-2013, 02:34 AM #3
- 08-17-2013, 10:12 AM #4
- 41 Posts
Re: Conditional call forwarding popup
I have 4 S4s and an S4 Active that all do the same thing. I am on my first week with AT&T after switching from Sprint, so I thought maybe that was what it was about and it would stop eventually. Had either of you switched carriers before noticing this issue?
- By TheLibertarian in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 22Last Post: 05-07-2016, 08:43 AM
- By obijohn in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2011, 03:38 PM
- By markewallace in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2010, 09:31 PM
- By markewallace in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2010, 09:28 PM
- By csiguy1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2009, 06:15 PM