- 534 Posts
Conditional call forwarding popup
So I noticed when I make calls I get this message that says "conditional call forwarding is active" in one case it ended the call immideately and I'm not sure why exactly. Been looking around online and I can't figure out why or how to turn this off.
Any clues? It's annoying plus I'm not sure why it's ending some calls immideately after about 1 second.
Thanks for any help!!!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
- 08-15-2013, 03:34 AM #3
- 08-17-2013, 11:12 AM #4
- 41 Posts
Re: Conditional call forwarding popup
I have 4 S4s and an S4 Active that all do the same thing. I am on my first week with AT&T after switching from Sprint, so I thought maybe that was what it was about and it would stop eventually. Had either of you switched carriers before noticing this issue?
- By TheLibertarian in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 11-16-2015, 09:08 PM
- By obijohn in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2011, 04:38 PM
- By markewallace in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2010, 10:31 PM
- By markewallace in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2010, 10:28 PM
- By davidlw#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:15 PM