Buy from Wirefly?

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Have any of you had any experience buying a phone from Wirefly? That's by far the best price, and they don't charge sales tax or shipping. If I buy from VZW, it will cost $200 + tax on the unsubsidized price (~$44) and you have to pay an extra $50 up front and then mail in a rebate. $179 sounds really good as long as it ships around the same time as Verizon does.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you had any experience buying a phone from Wirefly? That's by far the best price, and they don't charge sales tax or shipping. If I buy from VZW, it will cost $200 + tax on the unsubsidized price (~$44) and you have to pay an extra $50 up front and then mail in a rebate. $179 sounds really good as long as it ships around the same time as Verizon does.

I haven't personally done business with them, but I have a few friends who have and they have been satisfied. As I recall, WalMart online even redirected to Wirefly. It is currently different, probably change in contracts. I say go for it.

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just asked this same question in the Verizon thread. in Massachusetts carriers charge sales tax on the full value of the device. So sales tax alone is another $80 I save. So with Wirefly I save $40 + $80 plus no hassle on the rebate.

Just wondering the same about when they will ship. Do they historicallly get devices at release time?

Lektriczzz

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I used wirefly to buy the galaxy s2 from sprint and I was very satisfied with the shipping time and over all everything was perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty