Guys, I'm going crazy.

Necrodox

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to find a headunit that is compatible with my Galaxy S4, I'm research like a madman online but I can't seem to find anything. Can someone please supply me with a supported Android headunit or provide a work around? I tried AUX and the quality is absolutely terrible in comparison to the USB and Bluetooth isn't an option.

Thanks in advance.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to find a headunit that is compatible with my Galaxy S4, I'm research like a madman online but I can't seem to find anything. Can someone please supply me with a supported Android headunit or provide a work around? I tried AUX and the quality is absolutely terrible in comparison to the USB and Bluetooth isn't an option.

Thanks in advance.

What are you looking for... a car unit, home or something portable? I use my AUX in coming from my 3.5 mm headset jack and it sounds fantastic, but I know my music is very, very high quality.

dava

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
i have a pioneer appradio 2, this worked excellent with my iphone 4s, i am just awaiting my stockest to get the android cable for it then shall report back on how it works, it works half as well with android as it did with my iphone ill be happy

Necrodox

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
What are you looking for... a car unit, home or something portable? I use my AUX in coming from my 3.5 mm headset jack and it sounds fantastic, but I know my music is very, very high quality.

Headunit in my car, sorry for the lack of clarification. I tried AUX but after a certain point it didn't get any louder and the tones were no where near as rich as they were with my iPhone 4 USB.

i have a pioneer appradio 2, this worked excellent with my iphone 4s, i am just awaiting my stockest to get the android cable for it then shall report back on how it works, it works half as well with android as it did with my iphone ill be happy

Sounds good, I hope this ends up working with other headunits because I don't want to buy an App Radio just to play music.

dava

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Necrodox said:
Sounds good, I hope this ends up working with other headunits because I don't want to buy an App Radio just to play music.

the app radio actually turns the screen on the headunit into a touchscreen media system that mimics you're phone and allows you to play music, use pandora(never used it over here in scotland) sat nav (via a free and very good sat nav app) and also bluetooth calls google it and you shall see what it can/cant do i was very pleased with it using my iphone but aint hooked up my s4 to it yet