Chrome or stock browser

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Which do you prefer. I find that I like chrome for its syncing and full screen features. But the stock browser loads text better

hallda01

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I go with Dolphin because I like seeing the tabs on the main screen without having to hit anything. And I like swiping from the left for my bookmarks.

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
While I might upset a few.. I like the "next browser"
I do like dolphin as well... But the next browser is just extremely fluid and fast... you should give it a try.

@Nexus4
Posted via Android Central App

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
If you're not using Chrome on your desktop AND Android, letting them sync, and maybe even using the Chrome to Phone extension/app, you are missing out on one of the wonderful synergies Google has to offer!

scoutbb

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I use Opera as my default, then Firefox or Chrome if I need to use a password. Why Opera? Since the G4 doesn't have anything like Blinkfeed, it has a semi-blinkfeed built into the browser which is kind of cool and doesn't require additional resource to run.

IBM Kid

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I use chrome on my laptop and dolphin on my phone. There is a dolphin extension for desktop chrome that syncs bookmarks, tabs, history and a bunch of other stuff so it works almost as well as the official chrome sync. Also dolphin has a lastpass extension so I don't have to memorize the 12 character long random strings i use for most of my passwords.
I tried to use chrome to save all my passwords but it doesn't work on all sites and you cant save them manually. Plus who knows how exactly google is storing those passwords on its servers. I just feel a lot better with local decryption of my passwords.

Tahoe916

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
After trying stock, Chrome, Firefox and Dolphin, Dolphin was the easy choice. I don't know if there is a way to sync to my desktop but I sync to Dolphin on my iPad which is nice.

speedfreakz

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I ran Dolphin but also like Chrome. It's nice to side swipe to get bookmarks but I use Chrome on my desktop and like sharing the links between the two