Outlook.com Exchange Calendar sync to S Planner

rileyjsg

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've been using my new Galaxy s4 for about 2 weeks now and loving it! :D

However just hours earlier, I've encountered a problem with my outlook.com calendar which is syncing to my S Planner via the active exchange (manual setup) in the stock email app. I have used my outlook.com calendar on s planner with no problems at all and syncing both ways works beautifully, then suddenly, all the calendar entires on s planner is gone, blank, zlich. I've check and doubled checked that the calendar sync box is ticked on 'my account' settings and tried syncing it in S planner but nothing. =(

So I deleted my outlook.com email account and added it again and viola, all my calendar entries shows up nicely again. So I guess the problem is solved but I just really want to know why did this glitch happen because I've not touched any settings to cause it to lose sync prior. I'm worried that it'll happen again because I have calendar alarm notifications and it would really suck if I missed an event because of this problem happening again.

Is it a problem on the outlook.com server or something? Any info appreciated! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress