- 08-26-2013, 09:29 PM #2
- 08-27-2013, 06:32 PM #4
- 451 Posts
Re: MIPErrorActivity Galaxy s4 problem
Pretty sure this is just a bug with the mf9 update.
Some think it had to do with wifi, though I would get it with wifi turned off.
I think the general concensus is nobody knows what's causing it exactly, from what I could find.
If you're rooted you can freeze the notifier app. I haven't noticed any effects from freezing or leaving it running.
I'm on Sprint, not sure if everyone has the bug but it does appear Sprint users with the Mf9 update do.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jeff Hall3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2013, 12:47 AM
- By nosky92 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:44 PM
- By astralis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 18Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:49 PM
- By davidcf in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:43 PM
- By gardengal4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:46 PM